Western Victoria Primary Health Network (WVPHN) is a dynamic, Not for Profit Organisation, responsible for increasing the efficiency, effectiveness, and coordination of primary health services for patients, particularly those at risk of poor health outcomes.
Working together with community and health industry partners, Western Victoria PHN is committed to strengthening the primary healthcare system, based on local needs.
With key centres in Ballarat, Geelong, Horsham and Warrnambool, we are driving local engagement and ensuring strong rural and regional connections, through the development of local communities and clinical councils.
Aged Care forms a large part of the portfolio of services WVPHN offers and with the Australian Government currently investing in Aged Care, we have an exciting opportunity for a proven strategic leader with demonstrated experience in business transformation or extensive change management, to join the business as the Senior Manager For Aged Care.
Reporting to the Executive Director of Operations, the Senior Manager for Aged Care will manage the Aged Care team and lead the planning, design, development, coordination and delivery of a range of Aged Care programs, while providing strategic leadership on healthy aging, preventative health in aging and support for Residential Aged Care Facilities in WVPHN’s catchment area.
The Senior Manager for Aged Care will also be responsible for the internal overarching governance of all WVPHN projects that relate to aged care, palliative care and dementia and will work closely with both the Primary Care Integration and Commissioning divisions within WVPHN.
The Right Person
- Tertiary qualifications in a public health, digital, business administration or related discipline
- 5+ years’ experience in a senior leadership position, ideally within the Aged Care or Health Care sectors
- Demonstrated experience in project management, particularly with multiple stakeholder projects
- Capacity to work both autonomously and in a team environment on a range of diverse issues to meet project or program quality requirements
- Demonstrated experience working as a clinician in Aged Care or Primary Care will be highly regarded
- Generous salary packaging options, including meals and entertainment
- Family friendly, flexible and remote working arrangements
- Purpose-driven organisation with a success-driven culture and highly engaged workforce
- High-profile role with exciting career development opportunities
- Great autonomy and a chance to truly make the role your own
The Next Steps