Possability is a highly regarded Not for Profit Organisation, with key centres in Melbourne, Tasmania and Queensland and a strong reputation for providing a wide range of individual and flexible support services for people with a disability for more than 30 years.
With continued growth, an exciting new opportunity has been created for a Learning and Development Specialist to join the business and lead the design, development and implementation of a dedicated Learning and Development Strategy and competency development framework, to streamline and optimise organisational learning throughout the business.
Reporting to the Manager: Organisational Development, this dynamic, senior role will see you designing, co-ordinating, facilitating and guiding the delivery of a range of contemporary learning and organisational programs projects, systems, and initiatives within the framework, to develop, support and improve the skills, experience and performance of Possability employees, in line with individual needs, organisational requirements and regulatory guidelines.
You will be an experienced Human Resources practitioner with the following:
- Experience in the design, development, delivery and evaluation of Learning and development programs
- Tertiary qualifications in Organisational Development, Human Resources, Learning & Development or a related discipline
- Minimum 3 years’ demonstrated Learning and Development leadership experience
- Practical experience in implementing and maximising the use of systems and other e-learning platforms (video conferencing, webinars etc) for effective delivery of learning initiatives
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with and provide guidance and advice to the executive group and leadership teams
- Experience in end-to-end learning solution delivery from design and implementation in line with time and budgetary requirements
The successful applicant will have the choice to work in either the Melbourne or Hobart offices, with some travel required to the organisation’s various locations throughout Australia.
- Competitive remuneration package with generous 17% salary packaging options
- The chance to elevate your career in a brand new, high-profile role
- High level of autonomy and a chance to truly make the role your own
Don’t miss this rare opportunity to make your mark in a business where your efforts will be truly recognised and rewarded!
The Application Process
Applications Close: 5pm, Monday May 27, 2022.
For further details and a copy of the Position Description, please contact Zoe Allan at Milano Partners on 0417 558 531 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Possability is an equal opportunity employer. We value a diverse and inclusive workplace and welcome applications from all qualified people.