ASTEC Equipment Services is a highly regarded regional business, with a strong reputation for providing a wide range of specialised disability, aged care and mobility equipment services throughout Ballarat and Western Victoria, for more than 20 years.
With continued growth, a rare and exciting opportunity has been created for an experienced and dedicated Human Resources Management (HRM) professional to join the organisation as the Human Resources Business Partner.
Reporting to the Director, you will support the daily business operations, while leading the design, delivery, and implementation of sound operational and strategic Human Resources solutions.
This multifaceted role will also see the Human Resources Business Partner working in close collaboration with the Director and other business leaders to identify, develop, and implement key organisational initiatives for continuous improvement.
The Right Person
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and/or experience in Human Resources, Industrial Relations, or other related discipline
- Proven experience in Human Resources Management, including Employee and Industrial Relations and Workplace Health and Safety
- Ability to initiate and manage continuous improvement activities to deliver efficiency and process improvements
- Ability to review and design/implement continuous improvement initiatives in line with HRM best practice
- Excellent influencing and interpersonal skills with people at all levels, internally and externally
- Effective planning and project management skills to realise intended benefit and meet budgets and deadlines
- Ability and desire to foster collaboration with the broader team to provide seamless people-centered experiences for all employees
- Competitive remuneration package and flexible work options
- Great autonomy to make the role your own, in a supportive environment
- Be part of the next exciting chapter of this successful, growing business!
This position also offers a rewarding tree change opportunity with the chance to live and work in picturesque Regional Victoria and achieve a positive, work-life balance.
To learn more about Ballarat and all that it has to offer, please visit www.ballarat.com.au
The Next Steps
Don’t miss this rare opportunity to make your mark in a business where your efforts will be truly recognised and rewarded!
At ASTEC Equipment Services we celebrate diversity and strongly encourage applications from all qualified people.