Our client is a large, highly regarded business, with a long history and strong reputation in providing innovative dry hire plant and equipment solutions throughout Victoria, Tasmania, South Australia, New South Wales, and Queensland, for more than 30 years.
This dynamic, growing business is currently looking for an Asset Procurement and Disposal Manager to lead the Assets Team, within the Engineering and Asset Management Department.
Reporting to the Engineering and Asset Management Manager, this role will be responsible for 1 Direct Report.
The Asset Procurement and Disposal Manager is responsible for the end-to-end management of the capital asset procurement process, including ensuring client requirements are understood and plant specifications are finalised, sourcing new and used assets, obtaining quotations, lead times and formulating recommended fixed term hire rates for interested parties.
The Assets Team is responsible for maintaining plant asset files, new and existing registrations and insurance coverage for all plant and equipment and the plant disposable process.
The option to be located at either the Derrimut or Ballarat office, is on offer, depending on individual circumstances.
The Right Person:
- Experience with heavy vehicles, plant and equipment
- Prior experience in Sales, Hire or Fleet Management of heavy vehicles, plant and equipment and knowledge of industry brands (highly regarded)
- Ensure final build specifications meet customer requirements and industry compliance
- A high-level customer service orientation and the ability develop strong relationships with customers and key stakeholders
- Proven People Management experience, with the ability to provide leadership and effective communication
- High level written and verbal communication skills, combined with strong negotiation skills and an innovative approach to solving problems
- Ability to ensure appropriate service delivery consistent with strategic objectives and service expectations
- Current Drivers’ Licence
- Attractive remuneration commensurate to experience
- Great autonomy to truly make the role your own
- Development opportunities with a growing company
- Option to work from either Ballarat or Derrimut
This position also offers an exciting tree change opportunity and the chance to achieve a positive work-life balance, living and working in picturesque Regional Victoria.
To learn more about Ballarat and all that it has to offer, please visit www.ballarat.com.au
The Application Process
Applications Close: 5pm AEDT, Friday March 19th, 2022
For further details and a copy of the Position Description, contact Zoe Allan at Milano Partners 0417 558 531